Want to ensure your marriage is HAPPY and long-lasting?
Transform your struggling marriage into a GREAT marriage?
That’s where I come in!
I help couples build great marriages defined by mutual satisfaction, respect, and love, and to enjoy healthy and happy family lives.
Here’s what to expect when you work with me.
- You will have FUN. Most people don’t think of relationship therapy as enjoyable, but that’s where my approach differs. You’ll engage in fun exercises to learn new relationship tools together.
- You will feel EMPOWERED. You will NEVER walk out angrier than when you walked in. Even in the very first session, you’ll learn new ways of viewing and handling your struggles as a couple.
- You will see CHANGE. Unlike traditional therapy, we won’t waste time picking apart the past. Instead, my action-oriented approach enables you to move forward to a better future together.
For many clients, I’m the last stop.
They’ve been to so many therapists already. And they wonder, “Why would you be any different, Sara?”
Because I’ve been there, done that.
Not many therapists or coaches have my life experience. It makes me uniquely qualified to help you.
In addition to my extensive training in couples counseling techniques, I understand what you’re going through – whether that’s dating life, an engagement, a brand new marriage, a struggling marriage, a divorce, or blending families.
I know how to come out of it stronger on the other side. And I’m proud to say that I’ve had – and continue to have – an amazing success rate with my clients.
My personal journey has been full of unexpected twists and turns, but it doesn’t have to be that way. I’m passionate about helping you find a smoother path to a happy marriage and family life.
Build a happier future together.
Click to request a free consultation now.
Let me help YOU .
Fix Your Marriage!
Stop simply co-existing. Start enjoying a great marriage.
- After an Affair
- Can We Save This Marriage?
- Should We or Shouldn’t We?
- Two-Day Intensive
Recover from Divorce
Define your desired future. Make it happen.
- What Went Wrong?
Build a Strong Second Marriage
Embrace the challenges – new and old.
- Unlearning Old Habits
- Stepparenting & Blending Families
Go into this new marriage with the skills and tools you need to succeed as a couple.