Sara’s Relationship Workshops
Relationship education saves marriages, keeps families together, and creates harmonious homes. Make a difference for your community by booking a workshop today.
My workshops are tailored for the specific audience, which can be a group of women, men, or couples, and offer hands-on tools that participants can implement immediately. I offer dynamic, engaging speeches on a variety of topics relating to couples, relationships and divorce.
I am currently accepting bookings for:
Why Isn’t My Husband Doing What I Want Him To?
Are you and your husband really communicating? Marriage and couples coach Sara Freed offers a lively 45-minute women-only workshop that will give you some perspective on the age-old man-woman communication gap – and, most importantly, provide actionable tips to use right away to improve your marriage and relationship with your husband.
Other workshop topics include (but are not limited to):
- Marriage SMARTS for Men, Women, & Couples
- Learn to Talk Less and Do More
- Reinventing Yourself after Divorce
- Stop Working Hard, Start Working SMART on Your Marriage
- Overcoming Communication Issues
- Understanding Gender Differences
- Rebounding from Divorce
- Raising Happy Children with Your Ex-Spouse
- Entering the Dating World after Divorce
- Healing from Infidelity
- Put a Stop to the Constant Arguing
I’d love to speak to your organization about building happier homes.
Contact me to customize a program for your audience.
Sara Freed, Jewish Relationship Workshops
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!